[tC] - Rain [tC] - Rain

Excellent

Like you're style. Keep those riffs rock'in!

going to the washroom going to the washroom

O.K I guess but...

I know you think this is your song but it's actually a loop song man I know all of these loops. If you put your own tune in with the loops that would be cool but you didn't.. I didn't really thinks goes together well any way but youl get there. Anyway I made up a loop song on garage band aswel you can check it out if you want.

Crystals song (updated) Crystals song (updated)

Nice!

I realy like this man, would awesome in a game. The only thing is it's a bit of a wierd change at about '58. Not that it's bad just the different synth sounds a bit too different and the song loses it's calm so to speak, so i'd say keep it just change the synth sound, patch noise, whatever you call it. So yeah pretty much awesome. OK now you can go and review mine like you said! TSW and The Road to Fantasia

{{Unending Spiral}} {{Unending Spiral}}

Awsome

This is trance but otherwise a solid track keep it up :)

Mangakyuo responds:

Trance? Well, Thanks for your opinion, at the time i thought it'd be more ambient because it seems to have like a tropical feel.
Thanks for the review! :D

Haymaker Haymaker

Can I?

Hey man is it cool If I use this in a mix im doing today, putting it on Newgrounds.

It's Called "Newgrounds Mash Up"

Good stuff.

Hotplurplegnome responds:

no problem dude!
just do it:D

Black White Keys Black White Keys

Awsome

Yeah man IT IS NOT NEW WAVE (new wave is like synths mainly and kind of punk the name was made around the 80's) lol but it's not you're fault Newgrounds doesn't have breaks (or breakbeat) as a genre so yeah. But just judging the song itself, it's realy addictive even though a little repetitive but it suits the song so thats ok. Great Work 5/5 10/10

Celestial Soda Pop Celestial Soda Pop

COOL!

Wow! Thats intense. Do you like Jean Michelle Jar by any chance because I realy get that vibe, in a good way. Excellent work.

Auecs- (Untitled) Auecs- (Untitled)

Auecs = Good

Dude would you HURRY up AND FINISH THIS it's sick. Electro/house is my fav dance genre. Good work, love that resonance fade in, keep it up.

Blue Roses (BC Remix) Blue Roses (BC Remix)

Kudo's

Very simple, yet extremely effective, coool. Lovin that deep kick, what program you use, and how do you get the main synth to go with the beat like that, is it just a pulse effect or something because I hear it in alot of house/minimal songs. Comment back, I'm making decent songs but they lack in certain areas lol. Oh yeah and is that fade in just modulation? Well hopefully you can reply.

Project NR13 "intro" Project NR13 "intro"

Niiiiice

Cool, good for breaks and start of mixes.

Z-Tone responds:

yeah exaclty this is a mix starter